If you feel like you have been searching in vain for the perfect rural property, then your search may just be over. This beautiful 23 acre farm is a rare chance to own a centrally located home that has been fully renovated and is ready to be established for Horse Agistment inside the 7 fully fenced paddocks within this property. The tranquil setting that is close to the Gregory River and is just over a 10 minute drive to stunning Woodgate Beach is the perfect spot to exercise your Horses. It is all here for you and you must be quick to secure this extraordinary opportunity now.
• 23 acres (9.58Ha) level allotment of Sandy Loom soil located at the end of a quite street with the beautiful Gregory River just across the road. The property has 1 Dam located at the rear Northwestern corner of the allotment.
• Centrally Located: 19kms to Woodgate Beach, 23kms to Childers and 38 kms to Bundaberg. Horse riding is authorized at nearby Woodgate Beach in certain areas and is also permitted in nearby Moore park and Elliot Heads.
• The property is fenced and has 7 dedicated paddocks and several fenced aisles, gates and shelters that are ideal for Horse Agistment.
• The main residence is of Block construction and offers 3 Bedrooms and a Nursery and is fully insulated in the ceiling and has been freshly painted inside and out just 18 months ago as part of the major renovation that has been completed. There are security screens throughout the home.
• A large enclosed, fully tiled Sunroom is located at the rear of the main residence
• A 12m x 7m Powered Shed has been constructed and would be suitable for a main office or second self-contained accommodation.
• Brand new, Dual sided, High Clearance 12.0m x 12.0m Vehicle Depot.
• 6 Tanks deliver over 130,000 litres of rainwater to the property.
• Energy efficient Solar Hot water is installed on the roof along with a massive 60 Panel, 10Kw Solar System installed on the roof.
• This property would be suitable for agistment and this location is ideal due to the easy proximity to Woodgate Beach and the opportunity to exercise the Horses here. The 7 paddocks have been fenced with agistment in mind and the aisles and laneways are gated for the efficient movement of livestock. Several shelters are strategically placed around the property for the effective care of the Horses.
• A separate Powered, 12.0m x 9.0m Colorbond Shed is located near the main residence. The building has a large main area that could be repurposed easily for Open Plan Living. There is a single, drive through, lock up garage within the shed that has an extended 4.2m space that can be used for a workshop. The smaller front room is the perfect space for a bathroom and there is a Front Undercover concrete Patio along with a large Rear Undercover 6.4m x 6.25m Patio for your enjoyment.
• A brand new, Dual Sided, High Clearance Vehicle Depot constructed in June 2022 can be used for a multitude options and delivers an enormous amount of space. The Awning is 12.0m x 12.0m and has a high clearance of 3.2m at one end and a 2.6m clearance at the other.
• Several workshops, stables and assorted sheds are placed strategically around the property that can be used for several functions to help maintain the property and to store essential equipment.
• 6 Large Rainwater tanks capture over 130,000 litres of rainwater for the property. There is a Dam at the rear northwestern corner of the property that supplies water to the large northern paddock. The Rainwater tanks pump water through the remainder of the property that allows for water to be in almost every Paddock.
• This property has been repainted inside and outside just 18 months ago and the entire main residence now has a modern, neutral colour palette.
• The home is energy efficient with Pink batts in the Ceiling complimented with a Whirlybird air ventilator. An 60 Panel, 10Kw Solar System is accompanied by a separate Solar Hot Water system.
• The home enjoys a large 12m wide Sunroom that is fully screened and gives you plenty of room for indoor entertainment. The space could be repurposed to create a separate family room or new bedrooms if you choose.
• The large Open plan Living and Dining room space is Air-Conditioned and is showcased with near new, Wide Board, Vinyl flooring that has been installed and is easy to maintain, water resistant and durable and showcases the new renovation perfectly. This space gives you so many opportunities to use the space differently and can accommodate different types of furniture easily.
• Your large Kitchen has been renovated to include new benchtops and cupboards and is equipped with a Gas Cooktop, exhaust and Electric Oven. There is a large mobile Island Benchtop in the centre of the Kitchen and a Stainless steel Dishwasher is located conveniently in the nearby adjoining, large separate Laundry. The large fridge space is wide enough to accommodate most sized refrigerators.
• There are 4 Bedrooms in total (including the Nursery) and the large Master Bedroom has a wide Built-in Wardrobe and remote controlled ceiling fan for your convenience. This is complimented by an additional 2 Bedrooms and a large Nursery that can be used as a Study or a Sewing room and even additional sleeping accommodation. All Bedrooms except 1 have ceiling fans.
• You newly renovated Bathroom has a separate Shower and new modern vanity and there is a separate toilet for added convenience.
• The huge 8.6m wide Undercover Patio area is the perfect place for Entertaining and is positioned perfectly to capture the morning sun and the prevailing sea breeze.
This is a unique property that offers so much for the price and so many opportunities for a new Owner that could include the Sub-Division of the land. For more information or to arrange an inspection please call Kevin on 0498 053 719 or Kerrie on 0400 164 631 at anytime.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank