Bursting with charm, this Classic Queenslander Home, located in the heart of Childers is situated in a quiet street that is centrally located allowing you to walk to everything you need to enjoy the lifestyle you deserve in this tranquil sought-after property. This large original home is situated on a level, fully serviced, 842m2 block and offers you the timeless character that is hard to find and very sought-after in our market. You will love the high Cathedral ceilings and the stunning, polished timber floors in this glorious home that is filled with original artwork throughout the property. A grand home that you will find hard to beat this home is a must for you to inspect. Consider the features this home offers you:
- Elegant 3 Bedroom, Highset Queenslander Timber home.
- Situated on 842m2 allotment with a 20.9m frontage.
- Centrally located in a quiet street just 650m from Childers CBD and within easy walking distance to Schools, Medical Centre and Shopping precinct.
- 9ft High Cathedral Ceilings, VJ Lined Walls & stunning Polished Timber Floors.
- Air-conditioned with 5 separate Air-Conditioning units complimented with ceiling fans.
- Huge 7.98m x 4.85m Living Room.
- Large formal Dining Room.
- Fully equipped Kitchen with 900cm Electric Cooktop & Oven, Dishwasher + Walk-in Pantry
- Beautiful Square Verandah with a mosaic tiled floor overlooking your large backyard.
- Separate upstairs Office that can be converted to a 4th Bedroom.
- Huge 8.62m wide Sunroom.
- Large Upstairs Bathroom with Shower/Bathtub and large vanity + huge linen cupboards and a separate toilet with dual access for your convenience.
- Large Downstairs Bathroom with Shower, stylish vanity and toilet. There is an additional 3rd separate toilet adjoining the Bathroom.
- Massive Downstairs 12.30m wide Family Room with terracotta floor tiles.
- Downstairs 11.75m wide workshop with access to front driveway.
- Undercover downstairs Car Accommodation for up to 2 Vehicles.
- Downstairs separate Laundry
- Rainwater Tank.
- 12 Solar Panels -2.4Kw
- Solar Hot Water.
- Easy stroll to everything you need: Childers State School (Primary) - 290m; Isis District High School – 900m; Childers Medical Centre – 1km; Woolworths Supermarket – 1.5km; Childers Hospital 1.9km and Childers Golf Club – 4.1kms.
This majestic home is ideally located and offers you the quiet tree-change lifestyle that so many enjoy in this rural community town. A property that you will be proud to own this home represents an opportunity to own a home with loads of charm and character that is close to everything you need and situated in a street that will make you feel a world away from everything. For further information, please contact Kevin on 0498 053 719 or Kerrie on 0400 164 631.
Property Code: 626