Welcome to your new Woodgate private hideaway, a cool coastal abode perfectly positioned to offer the very best in beachside living. This clad-construction home is hidden from the street and is bursting with charm and character, ensuring you live a life less ordinary while relishing easy access to the pristine sands of the beach. For those that are looking for a home to renovate, this may well be the one you are looking for.
- Fully fenced, 946m2 level block just 246m from the beach from your eastern boundary.
- Clad constructed home offering 3 large bedrooms and 3 utility rooms that can be used for other purposes.
- 6.0m x 3.0m Single Bay Shed + 6.0m x 5.9m Double Garage.
- 4 Bedrooms + Sleepout. Bedroom 4 has been converted into an Office.
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Kitchenette + 1 Outdoor Kitchen with brick splashback.
- Massive Undercover Entertaining area with central ornamental pond.
- Air-conditioned Living Room & Master Bedroom.
- Guest pavilion with 2 Bedroom and large Office space. This could be repurposed for second separate accommodation.
- Raised vegetable garden beds + assorted Orange, Lemon and Banana trees in your garden.
Your new home sits on a large, fully fenced, 946m2 block located on a quiet street just 800m from the popular Woodgate Hotel. The walkway to the beach is only steps from your door placing you just 225m from the beach from your eastern boundary. There is a 6.0m x 3.0m single bay shed perfect for your boat or second vehicle storage and this compliments the oversized double garage that can comfortably offer 2 car accommodation.
This home is split into two to offer the potential for guest accommodation or perhaps a base for your business. There are two bedrooms, an office with a sky-high ceiling and a bathroom located in one pavilion. The main home features a Master Bedrooms and one bathroom, plus three bonus rooms that can be used for anything you need whether that’s an extra office, a playroom or somewhere to store the water toys. One is currently used as an extra small bedroom.
The central kitchenette has lots of storage and there is also an outdoor kitchen with an upright cooker making this the prime place to cook dinner and entertain friends no matter the weather. A large living room and the main bedroom are both air-conditioned while lots of outdoor living space ensures there is always somewhere cool to relax on hot summer days. For those seeking a sustainable lifestyle, there are already veggie gardens in place and ample space to create the homestead you have always wanted. You can even bring your feathered friends for fresh eggs every day.
This home has loads of potential and there is so many things you can do to create the home you have always wanted. For more information call Kerrie on 0400 164 631 or Kevin on 0498 053 719.
Property Code: 645