Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on an expansive 800sqm block is this charming Beach House offering that cool coastal lifestyle so many crave. Spend your weekends soaking up the sunshine along the water’s edge before returning to the comfort and style of this good-sized home. High ceilings are on show and there are easy-care tile floors that flow throughout, ready for sandy feet. Priced to please, this low maintenance home has everything you need to enjoy the seaside lifestyle you deserve:
- Situated on an 800m2, fully fenced block located at the end of a quiet Cul-De-Sac.
- Just 655m from the Beach from your eastern boundary.
- Centrally located, 140m from the Shopping Centre.
- Construction is Color bond walls and roof.
- Solar Hot water + 8 Solar Panels on roof.
- High 4.1m cathedral ceiling.
- Outdoor Entertaining area is fully screened and has a tiled floor. It includes:
Kitchen cabinetry with sink & room for a bar fridge.Laundry space.BBQ area - Open plan Lounge and Dining room space with easy care, tiled floor.
- Kitchen has modern Kitchen Cabinetry including a separate Pantry and a large fridge space. Your new Kitchen is equipped with an Electric Oven & Hotplate, Dishwasher & a Filtered water tap.
- Master Bedroom has a large built-in wardrobe + ceiling fan.
- Bedroom 2 enjoys an open ceiling and access to the front verandah via a glass sliding door.
- Easy care Bathroom including shower, modern vanity and toilet
- Large, 2 Car Carport 5.8m x 7.4m
- 7.3m wide Front Verandah.
- 3m x 3m Garden shed
The open-plan layout enhances the sense of space and airflow as you move through the front door into the living and dining area. There is a well-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, an electric cooktop and oven, a pantry, filtered water tap, room for a large fridge and a breakfast bar for meals on the go. There are two bedrooms, one with a wall of storage, a pitched ceiling and a ceiling fan while the other has a built-in robe, direct access out to the verandah and a loft-like feel with an open ceiling. The bathroom is set behind the kitchen and offers a modern vanity, a toilet and a good-size shower for a beach wash off.
Set at the rear of the home is a large screened porch with a tile floor, a BBQ area, room for a bar fridge and a kitchenette that makes this your go-to summertime haven as you cook and entertain outdoors all year-round. There is an abundance of space for a washer and dryer as well as any extra storage you need.
In the fenced backyard, there is lots of room for kids and pets to run free or the avid gardener can make the most of the sunshine and create a lush oasis ready for entertaining. There is also ample space for a pool, while a 3.0m x 3.0m garden shed provides extra storage and the attached two-car carport offers unlimited potential for the savvy buyer.
The home has been constructed from low maintenance Colorbond sheeting and your Colorbond roof has an 8-panel solar system installed and there is also solar hot water.
This home is perfect for those wanting a lock-and-leave property for weekend escapes. You will love the location and you can walk to everything from your quiet Cul-De-Sac location. It’s just 27 minutes to Childers, 40 minutes to Bundaberg and an hour to Hervey Bay with everything you could possibly need all within easy reach.
For further information please call Kevin on 0498 053 719 or Kerrie on 0400 164 631.
Property Code: 668