Set in a private and secluded Cul-De-Sac Location with brilliant water vistas that you will enjoy from your large private deck, here is a home that will delight your every sense and deliver a feeling of peace and tranquillity that many yearn for when they decide to move to our beautiful Beachside village. This stunning, Custom-Built home is the epitome of style and luxury and is a home that truly takes advantage of its sought-after position. Situated opposite the privately owned Lake and only metres from the crystal clear waters of Woodgate Beach, you will enjoy an enviable and exclusive property that delivers a rare standard of appointments. The commanding street presence, tranquil Cul-De-Sac position, huge Kitchen, 3.3m High Clearance, 9.0m x 7.0m Double Garage and stunning Lake views are just some of the features that make this home a signature property in the area that you will be proud to own.
- Situated on a fenced 819m2 block offering uninterrupted views of the privately owned Lake, your home is just 396m to the Beach and is at the end of a Quiet Cul-De-Sac.
- Decorative Block Construction with a Colorbond Roof delivering great street appeal.
- 16 Panel Solar System, 3,000lt Underground Rainwater Tank, Hard-wired Smoke Alarms.
- Oversized, 9.0m x 7.0m Double Garage with 3.3m High Clearance and plenty of space for a Workshop and Storage Units.
- Your beautiful, spotted gum timber Deck is of impressive dimensions and is the perfect place for entertaining and soaking in the captivating views.
- There is a large Outdoor Spa that enjoys a large Shade Sail and is surrounded by established gardens and artificial grass has been installed for easy maintenance.
- Large Spotted Gum Deck Entry with stone insert and decorative wall motif with wide 1500cm Foyer.
- Your Open-plan custom design delivers multifunctional spaces that allow your Kitchen, Family and Lounge Rooms to take advantage of the unique water views that very few properties enjoy.
- High 2.7m accented Ceilings that are higher in the Lounge room and lower in your Kitchen providing a special ambience throughout the home.
- Your huge Kitchen is a Chef's delight offering 40mm Stonetop Benches and generous food preparation spaces along with beautiful 2 Pack, High Gloss white Cabinetry with plenty of wide, soft close drawers. This practical and user-friendly kitchen is fully equipped with an electric oven, 6 Burner gas cooktop & Stainless Steel Decorative Exhaust and Dishwasher. You will love this space and the Kitchen is positioned perfectly for you to enjoy those perfect water views.
- Your generous sized Lounge Room is Air-Conditioned and fully carpeted and has a Large-scale Home Cinema system that includes in-built speakers and an extra wide, wall mounted screen.
- The expansive Family Room is fully tiled and is surrounded by 2 Large, 3 Panel Sliding Glass Doors and stylish lourve windows that offer unmatched water views.
- Your Master Suite is of cavernous proportions and has delightful views of the Lake and private access to your large entertainment deck. You will enjoy the oversized Ensuite that has a separate Toilet for your convenience and a large Walk-in Wardrobe.
- All Bedrooms are carpeted and have Built-in Wardrobes & Ceiling Fans. Bedroom 4 can be repurposed for a Study.
- Your will enjoy the Established Gardens and lush, green lawns that are maintained by an irrigation system that is supplemented by your Rainwater Tank. The property is surrounded by stunning landscape features that include beautiful paved, decorative pathways.
An enviable and exclusive property, this home is one to put this on your 'must see' list. A far cry from the hustle and bustle of the city life, this is a home that will instantly take the stresses from your life and is the perfect home for those looking for a secluded sea-change property. For more information call Kevin on 0498 053 719 or Kerrie on 0400 164 631.
Property Code: 681