Rarely does an opportunity present itself to acquire a home so close to the beach with limitless potential for someone looking to renovate a home to create the perfect Beach House within your own coastal sanctuary. Located just 1 street back from the Beach and within a very short walk to the Woodgate Hotel, this home is one of the most affordable options for Buyers looking to live in a sought-after location. This block constructed home is situated on a 1,009m2 fully fenced block and enjoys a very private streetscape as your new home is surrounded by natural bushland gardens and established plants that include several mango trees. A home you must inspect, this property delivers so many opportunities for Buyers eager to create their own piece of paradise at an affordable price. A diamond in the rough just begging to be polished, you will breathe new life into the bones of this classic home.
• A wonderful position with optimum northern eastern exposure this huge 1,009m2 fully fenced block is just 173m from the Beach from your eastern boundary.
• Located in a quiet, sought-after street, your central location means you are within easy walking distance to the Beach, Esplanade & Woodgate Hotel.
• Built in 1989 with Decorative Block construction and Colorbond roof.
• Large 6.4m x 3.9m Rear shed.
• Registered Bore.
• 20 Panel, 4.8Kw Solar Panel System.
• Termite Barrier installed.
• Your large 18.0m wide front Verandah is the perfect spot for Dining and listening to the Sea.
• 2 Queen-sized Bedrooms with Built-in Wardrobes.
• Rear Utility Room could be repurposed as a 3rd Bedroom.
• Large Kitchen with plenty of bench & cupboard space.
• A generous sized, Open Plan Lounge and Dining Room area.
• Large Family Bathroom with separate toilet for your convenience.
• A separate, well-proportioned internal laundry.
• Single Lock-up Garage with 8.0m depth and internal access door. Combined with the rear shed, the property offers 2 car accommodation.
• Wide back Verandah overlooks your fenced backyard.
• 2 x 2,600lt Rainwater Tanks + separate irrigation watering system.
• Your expansive natural gardens provide you with unmatched privacy and a secluded environment. The gardens include several Mango Trees, Dragon fruit and passionfruit as well as a garden bed suitable for growing vegetables and herbs.
This desirable address will appeal to the astute investor and owner occupier alike and with a little imagination, you could create a beautiful home in a prime position and secure some instant capital gain. For further information call Kevin on 0498 053 719 or Kerrie on 0400 164 631.
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Solar Panels