Here is a very rare opportunity to live the Ultimate Treechange lifestyle in a property that has everything in place for you to enjoy a life that few can even dream of. A self-sufficient lifestyle awaits with everything in place for you to live off the grid with an emerging Macadamia Nut Business of 2,600 Macadamia Trees in place waiting for you in a sought-after coastal location just minutes from stunning Woodgate Beach. All the hard work has been done and the smart investments have been made for you to take what has been done to the next level. When you consider the features this property offers you will realise that this is the ideal property for you:
• The 10.64Ha allotment is fully fenced with Barbed Wire Fences completed in 2014.
• Solar System installed provides sufficient power to run the property. No mains power has been connected but connection is available if you choose. Your Solar System consists of 14 Panels with a 5Kva Converter charging 8 x 6v Batteries. A Generator is in place for Back-up Power.
• Your new property enjoys 3 Dams and 1 is stocked with Grunter Bass. These Dams would offer approximately 15 Megalitres of Water Supply. The original Dam was extended in 2015 whilst 2 further Dams have been dug in 2016 to ensure sufficient water supply for the Trees.
• There are 3 access points to the nearby Gregory River on your property.
• 2,600 Macadamia Trees are in place valued at between $650,000 - $780,000 with the value of these Trees increasing over time. 2,000 were planted in 2017 + 600 planted in 2020.
• 80 Reed & 30 Hass Avocado trees have been planted along with assorted Fruit Trees that include Lemon, Lime, Tropical Anna Apple, Banana and Mandarin.
• Rainwater is stored in 2 x 22,701 litre (5,996.71 Gal) Poly Tanks installed in 2013. A pressure pump has been installed to assist with Water Pressure.
• Instantaneous Gas Hot Water System installed.
• Main Colorbond Shed built 2014 is 18m x 16m (336m2).
• Chemical Shed installed in 2022 at rear of Main Shed for Storage of Herbicides and Organic Pesticides. Neem & Eco Oils for Pest Control have only been used in addition to beneficial insects such as Anastatus and MacTrix wasps to keep production organic as possible.
• Packing Shed 9m x 6m (54m2) erected in 2021 and includes a Pallet Jack, Sorting Table, Receiver Bin & Conveyor Belt. The Nalle Bins that are in place each store 400kg of Nut In Shell (NIS) and are provided by Marquis Macadamias.
• 160m2 Machinery Shed was erected in 2021/22 near the main Dams.
• Irrigation Shed was built in 2014/15 and houses a 6 Outlet Irrigation System with Fertigation Tank and is run by the Solar System augmented with Batteries and a Back-up Generator. The Fertiliser Delivery System has a filter that ensures Sprinkler Jets are kept clean and in good order.
• The Main Shed has been modified to include a 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom residence with combined Lounge/Dining & Kitchenette and was built as temporary accommodation while a new residence was planned to be built. This modification has yet to be certified.
• Dedicated space left aside for future new residence to be built.
You now have a golden opportunity to secure a property that you can live off the Grid on and produce a growing income for you and your family over a very short time. This is a must inspect property and for further information on the Macadamia Plantation and the Residence, ask for a copy of our Brochure which contains further detail for you by calling Kevin on 0498 053 719 or Kerrie on 0400 164 631. Our greatest regrets are the opportunities that we let pass.
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Broadband Internet Available
- Pay TV Access
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank